Ideal Role for Independent Wordpress Expert!
LeftBrainRightBrain Marketing (LBRB) delivers marketing and branding services to small and medium sized businesses in the Portland/Vancouver Metro area and throughout the United States. Check us out at LBRBM.com
LBRB is looking for a qualified Web Designer / WordPress Developer – Part-Time Contractor to join us as a part-time contractor. We offer a fun, casual work experience.
We’ve got projects on-deck right now, so if you’re a good fit, we’re ready to roll!
LBRB believes that our clients come first, so everything we produce must exceed their expectations. We believe in delivering professional-grade work at an affordable price point for smaller businesses, but will never lower our standards, ethics, or commitment to excellence.
As an LBRB contractor you will work from your home office, but be available for client meetings as needed, as part of our team, if you reside in the Portland area.
- Are mature, have impeccable communication skills (especially when issues arise), and understand follow through and commitment to completing projects ontime and within budget
- Are a WordPress expert with a passion for producing websites that function correctly, are responsive, look great, and create a positive user experience
- Possess experience with scalable UI/UX sites
- Understand that SEO is an integral part of what you do, and your websites reflect that
- Develop and test with cross browser compatibility
- Are detail-oriented, obsessive about colors, and have a natural eye for design
- Recovers quickly and easily from distractions and is able to prioritize on the fly
- Keep up with current design and technology trends, and are constantly looking to enhance your craft
- Can manage multiple deadlines, thrive under pressure, are flexible and can work independently
- Don’t take shortcuts when it comes to your work and take the time necessary to do things right, and always put your best work forward
- Are not content with a job that never changes, never challenges, and never forces you to improve yourself and your skills
- Comfortable with Photoshop to slice up PSD’s and create pages that match their mockups
- Can offer ideas to create a better product and are open to constructive input when it comes to your work
- Are a team player, who loves to multitask and work in fast-paced situations
- Are comfortable working with fixed bid budgets
- Like a good challenge, and are never above getting your hands dirty
- Have a sense of humor
Here are some additional requirements:
- Know WordPress like the back of your hand
- Minimum 2 years professional web design & development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- HTML5/CSS/PHP proficiency (additional coding skills a plus!)
- Experience managing multiple website projects at a time
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and/or meeting in person with clients
If all of the above sounds like a good fit, then you might be the partner we’re looking for!
Our business hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday, and we understand that as a parent or student, you’ll need flexibility to work around those priorities.
Please send resume, online portfolio or site development references, cover letter and professional references (sorry, family members don’t count), as well as your thoughts on your hourly rates – in PDF format only.
Your submission will NOT be considered unless you include references and hourly rate.
We are scheduling interviews immediately. Be a part of the Logically Creative team at LBRB!
Submit Your Resume
[contact-form-7 id=”302″ title=”Employment Application”]